We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personally identifiable information (PII) you provide us. PII includes information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number, or email address.
Questions regarding this policy should be emailed to or sent via postal mail to: Grenfell Tourism, 92 Main Street, Grenfell NSW 2810.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers. We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you.
Grenfell Tourism collects PII when you:
- Make a booking. Your full name, address, email address and phone number are taken each time you make a booking with www.grenfell.org.au.
- Contact www.grenfell.org.au. Grenfell Tourism collects PII such as your full name, address, email address and/or telephone number whenever you submit a query or suggestion, or request assistance with a booking.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Grenfell Tourism uses your PII only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and services.
Information collected on www.grenfell.org.au may be used to:
- Purchase Grenfell Tourism products or services. Information collected when you purchase from www.grenfell.org.au is used to charge your credit card and deliver your booking confirmation electronically. We may also contact you about your stay for customer service purposes or to make any changes or cancellations to your booking.
- Respond to your questions or suggestions. We will use your address, email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Grenfell Tourism does not disclose any information about customer bookings to anyone except in the following circumstances:
- Accommodation suppliers. Grenfell Tourism provides the guest name, telephone number, address and email address for each booking made to the relevant accommodation supplier. Our accommodation suppliers require this information for the booking and if they need to contact you about the booking. Although Grenfell Tourism offers accommodation from reputable accommodation suppliers, we have not placed specific limitations on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any suppliers whose accommodation you purchase on www.grenfell.org.au.
- Legal obligations. Grenfell Tourism may be required by law to disclose information provided by you to www.grenfell.org.au for the purposes of obtaining products or services from www.grenfell.org.au. Grenfell Tourism may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to Grenfell Tourism' interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.
HOW YOU CONTROL AND ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Grenfell Tourism believes that site visitors and customers should have control over the collection and use of their PII.
You have control and access to your information as follows:
- Booking information. If at anytime you would like to alter the PII you provided to www.grenfell.org.au in your booking, please contact us.
- General. If at anytime you wish to enquire about any of your PII that is stored by www.grenfell.org.au please contact us.