Start Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018
Start Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Grenfell Bowling Club, Cross Street
Contact: Phil Epthorp -0417 486 367
A forum to address one of the major challenges for Regional, Rural and Remote (RRR) communities throughout Australia... Access to the Global Internet.
NB-Tec designs and provides on-farm solutions that connect to the Australian Broadband Wireless Data networks enabling farm businesses to better participate in the Global digital economy. We also offer Automation, Supervisory and Control Systems and Design and Consultancy services to enhance farming production and efficiencies.
- Introduction of NB-Tec: who we are and what we do
- Brief description of our R1100+ Broadband Wireless Access equipment and how it provides access to the Service Providers networks to bring Internet connection to your farm
- Description of an actual deployment at a large Pig Growing operation in Qld to demonstrate what can be done
- Outline of the Planning Tools we use to quickly determine if we can deliver a Broadband Wireless Internet solution to your farm. (No obligation Free Service)
- Notification of the current Broadband Wireless Data plans available from the Service Providers and clarification of what they really offer
- Advice in respect of “Data Thieves”, the Applications, Programmes and Updates that can quickly consume your monthly data plan pool.
- Q&A – Open to the Meeting Attendees with the objective of understanding the issues, challenges and experiences the Grenfell and surrounding Communities face in trying to access more effective Internet connectivity for their operations and their views as to how automation may be able to assist in improving productivity and efficiency.
Meeting will run for around 90 minutes with time afterwards for additional discussion on any specific points of interest either as a group or individual basis.
For further information please contact Phil Epthorp 0417-486367