Start Date: Wednesday, 7 October 2020
Start Time: 9:00 AM
Finish Time: 4:00 PM
Location: Grenfell Community Hub, 88 Main Street, Grenfell
Contact: Claire McCann - 02 6343 2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The first of several workshops aimed at small businesses as part of Small Business Month.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS FINANCES - LEARN HOW TO IMPRESS YOUR BANK
- Your annual tax return is next year's management data and decision making fodder.
- If you simply file your tax return away each year, this is a MUST ATTEND Masterclass for you.
- Find measures to assess farm business performance e.g. Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, ‘KPI’ s
- Learn how profit is really measured in business
- Identify ways to improve financial and overall business performance
- Measure true equity and understand why it is important
- Understand how banks assess your business … (negotiate a better interest rate!)
- Is focussed on your business performance
- Is ONLY $10 (normally $500)
- Includes all materials and full catering
- Free copy of ‘Farming the Business’ textbook
SPACES ARE LIMITED - Bookings to be made at the Grenfell Visitor Information Centre, 88 Main Street.
Enquiries: Auburn Carr - (02) 6343 2855 or email@example.com
Supported by Weddin Shire Council and NSW Small Business Month.