Start Date: Tuesday, 28 March 2017
Start Time: 8:45 AM
Finish Time: 4:30 PM
Location: Community Hub, 88 Main Street, Grenfell NSW 2810
Chemical Spray Application Training –
Refresher and Workplace Visits
Craig Day, Spray Safe and Save Pty Ltd, will be delivering a chemical user training workshop in GRENFELL on Tuesday 28 March 2017 with workplace visits on the following days. Craig has been delivering training for over 20 years. He offers the unique opportunity for spray operators to have their equipment calibrated by a chemical user trainer who also runs a farming enterprise and a contract spraying business. Craig has calibrated and tested many, many spray units in the past three years.
You can choose from the following options:
- one day refresher (AHCCHM303 Prepare and apply chemicals AHCCHM304 Transport and store chemicals) $385pp
- farm visit to calibrate spray equipment $550 per visit (need to do the one-day refresher to receive re-accreditation)
If basic accreditation is required, please contact us - SPECIAL - workshop plus workplace visit $550
The workshop will cover:
- drift reduction strategies and technologies;
- how to recognise and avoid inversions;
- chemical label requirements;
- record keeping including spray plans
- PPE and OHS;
- practical strategies for mixing and applying chemical;
- practical demonstrations using a variety of nozzles and water rates;
- water quality;
During the workplace visit, each workplace will receive individualised spray plans customised to their farming operation. Once the spray plans are created they will be used to set up and calibrate the specific spray application unit(s).
How do you register?
Complete this form and return to or fax 02 6345 5883.